Dynamic Prayers Changed Lives


A Father’s Love

Abba Father, Daddy, I pray that You will open my heart and flood me with the knowledge of You and Your goodness, Your Fatherly protection, and Your Fatherly love. Reveal to me, deep within my spirit, the truth of who You are. Let me see You as a proud Daddy sitting in the bleachers, announcing “that is My child.” Lord, let me see You as my proud Daddy running next to me, cheering me on, and encouraging me to finish my race, shouting, “You can do it!” And Daddy, let me experience in greater measure, Your undying love for me today.

God’s Promises to Me
For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children of God. So you should not be like cowering, fearful slaves. You should behave instead like God’s very own children, adopted into His family–calling Him “Father, dear Father.” For His Holy Spirit speaks to us deep in our hearts and tells us that we are God’s children.
Romans 8:14-16 (NLT)

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16 (NLT)

The Father Himself loves you dearly because you love Me and believe that I came from God.
John 16:27 (NLT)

Father to the fatherless.
Psalm 68:5 (NLT)

Comments